Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm cleaning out some books. Some hard to find titles. I'm in Canada on Vancouver Island so expect to pay a bit more for shipping then you're probably accustomed to but thought I'd check here first before I list them on ebay. I've included the actual weight of the book so you can go to the Canada post website at www.canadapost.ca to see what the cost might be but add about 4 ounces for packing materials and if you want them boxed add about 12 ounces. If it's too hard to navigate, pm me and I'll give you a quote. My cell is 250-228-3257 if you want to text me. I have Paypal as well. These are priced in US dollars.

This is what I'm offering:

Steelhead Fly Fishing by Try Combs. Hardcover with dust jacket, first edition, 1991. Like new. Weight: 4 lbs. $90 SOLD

The Art of the Atlantic Salmon Fly by Joseph D. Bates, Jr. 1987, first edition hardcover. Like new. Weight: 2 lbs, 12 oz. $40

Streamer and Bucktails by Joseph D. Bates. Hardcover with dust jacket, very good. 1979. Weight: 2 lbs., 3 oz. $35

Mayflies, the Angler and the Trout by Fred L. Arbona, Jr. Hardcover with dust jacket, 1980, first edition, jacket has some tape repairs. Weight: 2 lbs., 4 oz. $20 Offer pending.

Fly Rod Steelhead by Bill Stinson. Paperback, 1982. Good condition. Weight: 9 oz. $10

Western Hatches by Rick Hafele and Dave Hughes. Paperback, 1981, good condition. Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. $10

Tying and Fishing the West's Best Dry Flies by Bob Wilson and Richard Parks. Paperback, 1978, good condition. Weight: 13 oz. $10

Lee Wulff on Flies. Hardcover with dust jacket. Weight: 14 oz. $15

Stoneflies by Carl Richards, Doug Swisher and Fred Arbona, Jr. Hardcover with dust jacket, very good. 1980, first edition. Weight: 1 lb., 11 oz. $20 Offer pending.

Atlantic Salmon Flies and Fishing by Joseph D. Bates. Jr. Hardcover with dustjacket in a protective sleeve. First edition, 1970. Very good. Weight: 2 lbs. $40

Steelhead Fly Tying Manual by Tom Light and Neal Humphrey. Paperback. Weight: 11 oz. $10

Salmon Flies, Their Character, Style and dressing by Poul Jorgensen. 1978, hardcover with dust jacket, very good. Weight: 2 lbs. $25

Tying Flies with Jack Dennis and Friends. Ring bound paperback so lays flat when open. 1993. Very good. Weight: 2 lbs. $15

Western Trout Fly Tying Manual Volume II by Jack Dennis. Paperback, 1980, good condition. Weight 1 lb., 10 oz. $10

Western Trout Fly Tying Manual by Jack Dennis. Paperback, 1974, good condition. Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz. $10

The Versatile Fly Tyer by Dick Talleur. Hardcover with dust jacket, 1990. Very good. Weight: 3 lbs. $20

Smelt Fly patterns by Donald A. Wilson and Jim Schollmeyer. Paperback, 1996. Like new. Weight: 13 oz. $25

A Passion for Steelhead by Dec Hogan, signed. Hardcover with dust jacket, Like new. Weight: 3 lbs., 10 oz. $175 SOLD

The Steelhead Trout by Trey Combs. Paperback, 1988. Very good condition. Weight: 10 oz. $15

Steelhead Paradise by John Fennelly. Hardcover with dust jacket, 1963. Good condition with the jacket showing some small tears and chips. Weight: 15 oz. $30 SOLD

Nymphs by Ernest Schwiebert. Hardcover with dustjacket, 1973. Very good. Weight: 2 lbs., 2 oz. $15

Steelhead and the Floating Line by Bob Arnold. Paperback, 1995. Very good. Weight: 9 oz. $15

The Estuary Flyfisher by Steve Raymond. Paperback, 1996. Like new. Weight: 13 oz. $35

Fly Patterns of Alaska by The Alaska Flyfishers. Paperback with coiled binding so lays flat when open. 1983. Good condition. Weight: 5 oz. $10

Cutthroat, Native Trout of the West by Patrick C. Trotter. Paperback, 1987, very good. Weight: 13 oz. $25

Northern Pike on the Fly by Barry Reynolds and John Berryman. 1993, paperback, very good. Weight: 9 oz. $10

Northwest Angling by Enos Bradner. 1950, hardcover with dust jacket in a protective sleeve. Very good. Weight: 1 lb. $25

The Atlantic Salmon by Lee Wulff. Hardcover with dust jacket. 1983, very good. Weight: 2 lbs. $25

The Curtis Creek Manifesto by Sheridan Anderson. Paperback, 1980, very good. Weight: 6 oz. $5

An Angler's Astoria by Dave Hughes. Paperback, 1982, very good. Weight: 9 oz. $10

Atlantic Salmon & the Fly Fisherman by Gary Anderson. Signed, 1985, hardcover with dust jacket, very good condition. Weight: 2 lbs. $45

The Gilly - A Flyfisher's Guide, edited by Alf Davy. Paperback, 1987. Very good. Weight: 13 oz. $20

Steelhead by Barry M. Thornton. 1995, paperback, very good, signed. Weight: 9 oz. $15

Classic Salmon Flies, History and Patterns by Mikael Frodin. 1991, hardcover with dust jacket, very good. Weight: 2 lbs., 13 oz. $25

Tying the Classic Salmon Fly edited by Michael D. Radencich. 1997, hardcover with dust jacket, Like new. Weight: 3 lbs., 2 oz. $60

Classic Salmon Fly Materials by Michael D. Radencich. 2007, hardcover with dust jacket, like new. Weight: 3 lbs. $45

Tube Flies by Mark Mandell and Les Johnson. Paperback, 1995, like new. Weight: 1 lb. $25

Tying Glass Bead Flies by Joe J. Warren. Paperback with coil ring binding so lays flat when opened, 1997. Weight: 12 oz. $30

Bright Waters, Bright Fish by Roderick Haig-Brown. Hardcover, 1980, very good. Weight: 1 lb., 12 oz. $20

Fly Fishing Pacific Northwest Waters Trout and Beyond II by John Shewey. Paperback, 1997, very good. Weight: 14 oz. $15

Fly Fishing for Pacific Salmon by Bruce Ferguson, Les Johnson and Pat Trotter. First edition, 1985 paperback. Good with some outer wear. $10

Thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.