Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DryFly1
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some more books for sale. These are all in new or near new condition. ( except as noted ) . I accept PayPal. All pricing is plus shipping. I will send you a picture of the shipping receipt before you pay me. If you would like to text me - 425-941-3527. I live in Bellevue, Wa for local pick-up if you are in this area.

Will sell the whole batch for $40

Montana Angling Guide - This book has descriptions and fold out maps of all Montana Rivers. The best - $10
Fly-fishers Guide to Montana - $10
Fly-fishers Guide to Oregon ( $5 - got a bit damp and has some slightly warped pages near the back)
Moon Washington Fishing - $5
Washington's Best Fishing Waters - $5
Fly-fishers Guide to Alaska - $10
Orvis - Reading Trout Streams - $5
Orvis - Fly-fishing Guide - $5

Attachments

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
I have some more books for sale. These are all in new or near new condition. ( except as noted ) . I accept PayPal. All pricing is plus shipping. I will send you a picture of the shipping receipt before you pay me. If you would like to text me - 425-941-3527. I live in Bellevue, Wa for local pick-up if you are in this area.

Will sell the whole batch for $40

Montana Angling Guide - This book has descriptions and fold out maps of all Montana Rivers. The best - $10
Fly-fishers Guide to Oregon ( $5 - got a bit damp and has some slightly warped pages near the back)
Orvis - Reading Trout Streams - $5
Orvis - Fly-fishing Guide - $5
PM sent on the above.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.