Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
It's all about the sauce.....
551 Posts
When will they learn that collagen shots in the lips never look good! Looks like a whitefish and a brown had a threesome with a duck.

·
Aint no nookie like chinookie
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There lips have a striking resemblance to Mumbles new avatar ...!

·
551 Posts
Rise....guess I should of finished the article. Thanks. I did like the added note on the weed though.

"We have focused on one other probable cause, which is the growing presence of medical marijuana residue in our waterways. THC is now found to range from 3 to 7 ppb (parts per billion) downstream of Missoula. THC is known to cause DNA mutations and extreme lethargy in humans. Mutations may have opened the gateway to cross breeding, and we have the Mountain Brownfish to show as a result", says UM Geneticist, Dr. Bobb Bleary.

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When will they learn that collagen shots in the lips never look good! Looks like a whitefish and a brown had a threesome with a duck.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Damn fish looks real , had me going !!

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
551 Posts
Great.....Leroy which is it man? Real or not? Bosnia/Croatia? So is that where these two fish are getting it on with the duck? I'm confused.

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great.....Leroy which is it man? Real or not? Bosnia/Croatia? So is that where these two fish are getting it on with the duck? I'm confused.

Rut roe Mike, You sound like i think dude, bad news for you man !! Juss be sure to take your Ritalin , it'll all be ok, trust me :thumb::rofl::rofl:

·
551 Posts

Rut roe Mike, You sound like i think dude, bad news for you man !! Juss be sure to take your Ritalin , it'll all be ok, trust me :thumb::rofl::rofl:
Not good man. Not good. Does that mean I need a poster of Trvis on my wall too?....sorry, wrong thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.