Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Justified
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We has about a dozen projects at work, where we are running behind on.

Wouldn't you know, the outside projects start next week, up in a man lift.

Oh well. In six months I'll be complaining that it's hot. :D

Reactions: jake-e-boy

·
Smells like low tide.
7,951 Posts
another "ice age"????
Climate change for sure
Well, it's gettin' into Dec in these N latitudes. Reminds me of the Winters of '55 & '56, my first ones here in WA (up from San Francisco) at age 5. It snowed a lot. We burrowed through snow drifts in our backyard, and went sledding on local hills. This was on the N end of the Seattle area.

·
Justified
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it's gettin' into Dec in these N latitudes. Reminds me of the Winters of '55 & '56, my first ones here in WA (up from San Francisco) at age 5. It snowed a lot. We burrowed through snow drifts in our backyard, and went sledding on local hills. This was on the N end of the Seattle area.
I don't go anywhere near '55, but can remember as a kid more snow. However, it hasn't been this cold for days on end this early before (or at least as I remember).

·
Smells like low tide.
7,951 Posts
This last blast of Fraser freeze-air has been too cold and nippy for my old bones, in spite of the fact that I'm buffered by the Olympics and enjoy the moderating effects of the Pacific Ocean. I've been keeping busy with indoor stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.