Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Slainte
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone tagged the Seattle Sportsman Show earlier with this moniker and I liked it. But giggles aside I'm heading down for at least a day. Skip Morris will be tying patterns for SRC's. Denny Rickards will be doing stillwater patterns (of course). In fact there will be a Fly Fishing Theater.
Add to that some dog seminars and upland hunting stuff and all ya need is some Budwiser and yer set.

Who else is headed that-a-way...?

Roper,Truth above all else

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

When is it,not that I'm going as my weekends are screwed up. But I thought I would just ask.

Jim

Boy I sure wish I could spell and type better. Thank god for the edit button.:beathead :beathead

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Hey Everyone

Just thought I'd let you know. I'll probably be volunteering at the Sportsman show all weekend. Fri/Sat/and Sun. I've been asked to be a customer rep for Steelheader. I guess Bill has been getting alot of people because of my testimonies, so has asked that I talk to people about my experiences. So if you get by the Skookum/Steelheader booth. Say "Hi". My name is Jerry. He told me I'll probably be busy, but I'll find time to say hi.

·
Slainte
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey. Old Man, what do I know, I still work for Boeing...YIKES!

It runs Thursday through Sunday, opens around 11:00 each day.
Now what's your excuse???
;)

Roper,

Truth above all else

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

Too far to go by my lonesome,as I'm too lazy to drive all that way to Seattle just to see something that I can't afford. But as I sit here typing this a little idea popped into my very small brain. No I'm not asking you but some other idiot I know. My Bro.

Where's it at. Just need a small push in the general direction.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.