Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try and buy as much of my fly tying materials at the local fly shop as possible, however, they have a limited inventory and often don't have what I'm looking for, so end up much of the time buying online. And often end up with the same problem, having to order from more than one shop.

Who would you recommend as the most all-inclusive fly tying materials supplier...?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Like you, I buy as much as I can locally, but buy some things on line. Just like anything you buy, I have my online shops I use for certian items. If I need to buy hooks, I use Hook & Hackle; for dry fly necks and saddles, I use Conranch Hackle (good quality, good price, good service, from Denny Conranch); for other feathers and hair, Blur Ribbon Flies; reels and fly line, who ever has it on sale and I call before buying if it a shop I have not bought from before: etc. So there is not just one online shop that has everything to meet my needs as of yet.

Dr Bob :beer1:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.