Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 33286

New lowered price.

I acquired this Cadis Navigator II float tube in a trade. It was represented to be new and I belive it is. It shows no signs of use or wear.

The fly store retail is $214 but you can buy this tube from discount retailers for a little less. My price is $100 plus my actual shipping costs, if any. I will accept pay pal.

Here is what the Caddis web site says about this float tube:

The Caddis Navigator II is built for the big guy who wants the best. Big and forceful yet still quick to react, this tube amazes even the most serious fisherman. It navigates with ease on custom pontoon floats. The oversized floatation support on this Caddis Navigator provides extra comfort all day long. There are estra large storage pockets for all your equipment...you can even take an extra rod or two. There are two rod holders on this tube. The Navigator II also includes a mesh apron and fly patch. You will sit high and ride smooth

Here is a link to the Caddis Navigator page. The Navigator II is at the bottom of the page. Click on the specs link on the Navigator II picture for a full description of features.
http://www.caddissports.com/navigator.htm#

·
Registered
44 Posts
For Sale: Caddis Navigator II Float Tube -- Repost -- new price

Is this float tube still available and if so would you be willing to take $80 for it. I am stationed at Ft. Lewis so shipping wouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a really good deal. Sierra Trading Post now has this very float tube for sale for $199! So my price is only 50% of my favorite discount vendor. The lakes are open and its time for someone to pick up this wonderful opportunity!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.