Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions? I know about the free places, but would rather pay $15.00 per night (or whatever) and feel that at least there are sometimes a set of eyes on my campsite so my stuff doesn't get molested while I am out fishing.

Thx in advance.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have camped all around the Hoh(especially a lot at Cottonwood and Minnie Peterson and would recommend both) and I have never had a problem. I wouldn't leave your fishing gear just lying around but I don't think you have too much to worry about.

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
This time of year those DNR campgrounds fill up fast anyways. My favorite is the Oxbow followed by Willoughby.

Onto paid only one I believe they have on the Hoh is at the Rainforest Cafe. Has a small camping area possibly with hookups. I've seen campers parked on the side. It may be storage but wouldn't hurt calling and asking. I always stay at the DNR campgrounds so its the only places I know 100%.

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
This time of year those DNR campgrounds fill up fast anyways. My favorite is the Oxbow followed by Willoughby.

Onto paid only one I believe they have on the Hoh is at the Rainforest Cafe. Has a small camping area possibly with hookups. I've seen campers parked on the side. It may be storage but wouldn't hurt calling and asking. I always stay at the DNR campgrounds so its the only places I know 100%.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.