Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slainte
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, (Sorry, no Gals participated...) You are all in for a major surprise. Besides the usual treat of seeing other people's tying efforts, you will see the most artistic tag I've ever seen. In addition, I'll be supplying a gift for all who joined in. I have digital photo's of each fly and am asking where we should show them. Gallery? Fly Tying forum? This Forum? You decide and let me know.

Now for the bad news, somebody is a little delinquent in sending their flies to me. As soon as they arrive, I'm ready to sort them and get them in the mail.

Roper,

Carpe Carpio!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Have you recieved mine yet? I sent them out on Monday, but did Priority, so 2-3 days. If there is less than 12, try to give the better flies out ;-) ;-)

Even the thousandsth trip to the same old familiar fished-out stream begins with renewed hope, with unfailing faith--Zane Grey:7 :7

·
Registered
250 Posts
TskTskTsk :hmmm :hmmm Mac, you gotta get those flies out, Roper, should fine him an additional fly per person for being late..just kidding :rolleyes :rolleyes

~Ryan

Even the thousandsth trip to the same old familiar fished-out stream begins with renewed hope, with unfailing faith--Zane Grey:7 :7

·
Registered
418 Posts
MacRowdy's a professional tyer:thumb , for CRYSTAL RIVER.
Check out some of his latest creations at your local Fred Meyer or K-Mart.

You'll have to excuse him, with the upcoming fishing season, they've got him working around the clock putting together, overhackled McGinty's, Spruce Fly streamers, black gnat, and mosquito patterns. In fact, when that fly comes apart on its first fish, you'll know that's one that he put together in the wee hours of the night. I hope the bunny leaches were put together when he wasn't too tired...

Sparse

Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by.
(Sir Izaak Walton)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.