Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The North Sound Banquet, Auction and Fundraiser is Saturday, May 1st and we need your help. The banquet is a perfect opportunity to renew or become a CCA member, enjoy an amazing dinner , purchase amazing items and enjoy the company of fellow conservation minded individuals. How can you get a ticket? You can either:

-Fax the atttached form for credit card purchases via our secure email server to (360) 756-7594. I will email you confirmation of your order, your tickets will be available at the door, and your card will only be charged at the conclusion of the evening.

-Mail a completed credit card purchase form or include a check to my attention at the address listed on the bottom of the form.

The banquet committee has assembled an amazing assortment of raffle, silent and live auction items including an incredible assortment of guided trips, multiple Mother's Day gifts, rods, reels, truck vault system, golf packages and countless more.

I hope to see you all in a fun filled evening of celebration and conservation. For more information, please contact [email protected].

·
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not too late to get your tickets to the Second Annual North Sound Banquet and Fundraiser. We have compiled an amazing list of live and silent auction items, games, great food, dessert dash and much more. Tickets at the door will be limited, so act now.

A teaser of some of our live auction items include: a trip for two to Valdez Alaska including anywhere Alaska flies tickets, countless guided fishing trips for salmon, steelhead and coastal waters, camping gear, golfing, Semiahmoo resort package, duct cleaning, custom dinner for 10, and much much more.

Silent auction items include countless local restaurant gift certificates, purses, flies galore, tools, rods, etc.

For information on tickets please shoot me a PM or call:

Steve Leckenby (Skagit) (360) 428-1805
Frank Koterba (Whatcom) (360) 647-9715

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.