Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone how is it goin? i first wanna start off by saying if anyone has been thinking of goin to the ykm river canyon, good fishing right now but has to be early alot of floaters and kids running around. Now onto my question...I recently just moved up to fairwood airea off of 140th and 158th, i am really close to the cedar river and maplewood golf course, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind a fish are holding in the river right now and also what flies have u all been having luck on..any help would be great thinking about getting on the river in the next few days...thanks

·
aka BigMac
1,392 Posts
RainbowTrout - PMDs, BWO, EHC ... size 16ish

Stew

P.S. Use the search function on this site and you'll get more information on the Cedar than you care to read.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so went fishing on the cedar yesterday up above cedar grove rd, fished for about 2hrs nothin hit any flies i was throwing, fished with wooley bugger,bwo,and a couple pmd's. anyone got any sugggestions on where i can go or anyone interested in meeting up and fishing, i could really use some pointers or lessons

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.