Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ion, Redington Voyant etc? Preferably with a rod tube 100$shipped or under? I have a 10ft 8wt for steel and some salmon, looking to bolster the fleet with a little something different? I figure the shorter length will be easier for my girlfriend to throw. Goal is to find a chum or two while back in WA at Thanksgiving and hopefully some saltwater species later in life. Also looking for a 10wt same price range, but that is only likely for a salmon trip to Bella coola next summer hopefully so there is a much longer time frame. Trying to slowly build a quiver that leaves the door open in the future as we are in our late 20's but not invest a lot of money in gear that will mostly sit here in MT. Thanks for looking! I don't expect much of a warranty at this price either...

·
282 Posts
Both Redington and Echo have great warranties and great customer service to boot! Not sure if there are any still floating around but a lot of shops were selling off (at heavily discounted prices) their Ion rods before the new Ion XL came out.
Good luck on your search

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.