Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Participants,

Due to the large number of flies that we have all committed to tying I will give you an extra week to procrastinate.

New Due Date: 5-22-03 Thursday.

Remember:
2 patterns
40 flies
$2-$3 postage

Mail to:
MacRowdy
7211 NE 153rd PL
Kenmore WA 98028-4676

We do have room for one more Swapper.

Questions or comments please e-mail:
[email protected]

MAC

1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't forget! May 22nd!

jabseattle, Sounds good buddy. If you need me to pick them up I can do that too.

OK I've got 10 down and 10 to go.

You guys are going to be stoked! I've already received 3 shipments as of Monday. Good job guys let's keep it rolling.

And I think I was smoking crack when I said we each have to tie up 40. Because you exclude yourself. I flunked math more than once. hahahaha

So tie up 38 (2 patterns x 19 flies) that should cover the current enrollment of 19 tiers (plus an extra just in case we get one last tier signed up). Hope ya'll don't mind if I snag the extra flies (handling charge) hehehehe:7 Actually what I will do is personally try to match up and throw in a few extra "MacRowdy" special flies to keep the good Karma flowing.

So tie me a few extras and I will tie you up some special flies that you will want to put on your mantel after they deliver you the best fishing ever!

Peace out.

MAC

1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't forget! May 22nd!

Sweet! Fellas, it will be my pleasure to keep the good fly swap Karma flowing with some MacRowdy Specials. :)

Anyway, I was smoking crack again when I said I had 10 down and 10 to go. I've got 10 down and 30 to go. Or something like that.

Anyway, there is a new possible participant in addition to Teeg (who already sent his flies in).

So, if your initials are DB and you're e-mail address ends with: ci.bothell.wa.us and you want in, you will have to post right here with the two flies you will be tying. :)

Fellas I could be mistaking but that might just put us at 20 swappers. So tie up your 40+ and we will consummate the biggest and baddest swap yet!

Thanks!
:thumb
MAC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.