Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your name is Chris and you run this Forum, STOP reading this NOW!

O.K. boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, everybody else, here is the low down on the Xmas thing. If you didn't know, Chris puts this thing(the forum) on out of his own pocket. It's not cheap. And to think, he put's up with guys like myself trying to get a laugh at every turn. So, were having a Xmas party, thanks to gknell9 for calling it out. Now, his gift from all of us will be a superb thanks for the countless hours he has spent running with thing. What is it? you have to e-mail me to find out. 5 to 10 bucks from everyone is all that is needed. 100% of the proceeds go to the present. I will be pitching it too. Some of you have arleady e-mailed me, thank you for your support. Now, for the rest of you, please email or send a private message if you prefer, And I will get the ball rolling. It's gonna be a great gift to say thank you for all the hard work and dedication. :COOK YT

·
Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,110 Posts
That's right. ****** and I have come up with a very cool gift idea. (****** would like to take credit for the idea but, yep, it was mine.) :THUMBSUP

You can make your donation at the next Spey Clave or you can e-mail ****** and get his mailing address and send him your donation. Feel free to e-mail or private message myself regarding any questions you might have. Sooner the better.

MacRowdy

·
1,110 Posts
That's right Surf_Candy. In fact ****** and I are going to inspect the goods tonight. ****** is making a list of everyone that has offered to donate. We will be sending an e-mail to all of you with more details so that you know exactly what you will be pitching in on.

Thanks Jim.

MacRowdy

·
1,110 Posts
UPDATE: Goods Inspected

OK Gentlmen,

Thank you all for the support. ****** and I inspected the goods last night and we must say that everything is in order and we are very very pleased. By Sunday we will need a head count of the participants. Please e-mail myself or ****** with your contact information, preferred method of donation and e-mail address etc... (if you haven't already done so). I would like to re-emphasize that every penny we collect will go towards Chris' Present/presents (depending upon collection ammount). As soon as Sunday I will be sending an e-mail to each one of the volunteered participants giving details of the present/presents etc...
We are very excited and thank you for the support.

MacRowdy :THUMBSUP

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.