Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where on the skykomish you guys all fish i am looking for a good hole and was wondering if any of you will be able to share!!! i was wondering what patterns work for chum on the sky or steelhead although it might be a wee bit early for steelhead but what the heck there is always the chance of hooking into one!!! So any info on good whole or whatever would be greatly appreciated!!! thanx
!!!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love fly fishing its so pure i became a man at 13 when i first picked up a fly rod i have fell in love with it ever since!!! Its a good excuse to skip school and slip away from reality and concetrate on what life is really about fishing!!! There is no such thing as a bad day fly fishing because evry time i go out i leanr something new how to make tighter loops, how to read the river and where fish are holding, and i could go on and on but you fly fishers no what im talking about its not really a sport i think its a passion it a desire it takes brains to out smart a fish and it takes skill!!! The last two years of my flyfishing since i started has taken me all around and i have expeirenced some of the coolest times in my life such as catching my first brown!!! http://www.theeveninghatch.com/photo/jay-evan.htm

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thought today i was gonna go skunked but the last hour omg i had found paradise i hooked six chum and landed two one which took me to the backing and broke me off there were three of us fishing we were hooking them every other cast those fish are some ugly things!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.