Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Be Like Mike!
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, you saved a ton of money on sale items for your family and friends. That means you have money burning a hole in your pocket. You deserve to treat yourself and I can help. Here is your opportunity to purchase some of the best Fly Fishing - Fly Tying books ever! The condition of every one of these books is 9 out of 10 or better.

If you are interested in several books, I would consider trade options for Nor-Vise or Renzetti vise, or a 4 wt Switch rod (fast to med fast action).

Local pickup at Browns Point, WA / Federal Way, WA area, Cash Only. Or Ship to Lower 48 Only with PayPal purchase, $5 shipping per book.

Requiem shark Jaw Shark Fin Lamnidae

Dry Line Steelhead by Bill McMillan (Paperback) $80 OBO SOLD.

Brown Recipe Wood Publication Font

Steelhead Fly Fishing by Trey Combs, 1st edition (Hardcover with dust jacket) $100 OBO

Font Rectangle Wood Ink Hardwood

Caddisflies by Gary LaFontaine (Hardcover with dust jacket) $80 OBO

Ingredient Recipe Rectangle American lobster Cuisine

Fly Tying Methods by Darrel Martin (Hardcover with dust jacket) $50 OBO

Publication Font Wood Advertising Hardwood

Hatches II by Al Caucci & Bob Nastasi (Hardcover with dust jacket) $30 OBO

Publication Book Font Comic book Book cover

The Versatile Fly Tyer by Dick Talleur (Hardcover with dust jacket) $40 OBO

Publication Art Font Comic book Wood

Art of Angling Journal. Volume One, Premier Issue, sealed and unopened (I had two copies). 2001 Coffee Table Paperback only around for a couple years. $30 OBO

·
Be Like Mike!
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, you saved a ton of money on sale items for your family and friends. That means you have money burning a hole in your pocket. You deserve to treat yourself and I can help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.