Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice job thanks for the good turnout and effort. It means a lot to me to let you guys know that there is a lot of people who really appreciate what you all did today. Thanks so much. What a good group of guys I would fish with any of you anytime.

·
A collector never stops collecting!
4,895 Posts
Thank you Tim (Stewart Dee) for organizing this and providing the bags, gloves, canopy, coffee, water and organizing the Knight of Columbus to get rid of the garbage for us!

A special thanks to Mike Kinney (http://www.mikekinney.com) and Brian Paige(http://www.steelheadflyanglers.com) from All About the Fly for helping out and bringing down your gear. Mike spent a few hours with some us down at Ben Howard putting on a private casting session amd really helped to get a few new guys into the spey addiction! :thumb: I didn't need any help with that! :cool:

Hopefully we can do this again, maybe on another section of the river and do what we can!

Here are some pictures from the morning!

The Cracker Bar crew!

This was about half way through the morning.. spent just about an hour picking up as much as we could.

Mike working with Michael with his new Hardy spey, Demon reel and new Skagit Flight! Good luck on the OP in a few days!

Loading up Stewart Dee's truck with the spoils(ed) :clown:

Thanks again to everyone! Now get out and get some!

FlyBill

·
Fly Guy Eat Pie
460 Posts
big thanks to Mike Kinney and Bill for making me wonder why I ever bothered trying to cast a single hand 8wt.

in all seriousness, it was great to see everyone out there. lots of garbage, we finished that up in like a hour!

·
east coast transplant
59 Posts
Thanks everyone for setting this up. There really was a lot of trash, and I was happy to lend a hand... it felt nice coming back from the river with something to show for my time, even if that was a bag of trash and not a nice hatchery fish! Oh well. Unfortunately I had to run right after the clean-up, but I hope the cracker bar fished well afterwards. Also thanks to Steve for the pointers and the fly -- looking forward to using both again this weekend.

Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.