Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
I think she may be off by about 25 years-it has already started here! After the winter from hell it has snowed, hailed and sleeted today with temps in the low 30's, high 20's for the next few days. Snow predicted again tonight.

Don't Dilly-Dally around Jim, get that order in now.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I think she may be off by about 25 years-it has already started here! After the winter from hell it has snowed, hailed and sleeted today with temps in the low 30's, high 20's for the next few days. Snow predicted again tonight.

Don't Dilly-Dally around Jim, get that order in now.
It snowed here Monday, and stuck. Half snow/rain at times today at work. It was 40 degrees, but with windchill felt much colder.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I don't think I'll be around by then.

By the way Ive. it was 67 here yesterday. Today it is 36 and it snowed and hailed here so far today. It will probably snow again tonight. Well I looked outside and it's snowing again.

·
Uck Uck Uck, bitches
7,589 Posts
I don't keep a garden diary...but i remember that sheet...my gardening weather start for warm weather crops is consistently 3 weeks later than 20 and 30 years ago

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
Thanks for posting Psycho. This scientifically supported theory has been around for a few years but our mainstream media didn't think it fit into the realm of reportable science! Here's an op-ed with a few more interesting tidbits, hope you like it...the vid at the end is worth watching.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/09/s...-ice-age-gets-icey-reception-from-colleagues/
Hahahahahaha from the cats meow on this mini ice age:

"However, Zharkova ends with a word of warning: not about the cold but about humanity's attitude toward the environment during the minimum. We must not ignore the effects of global warming and assume that it isn't happening. "The Sun buys us time to stop these carbon emissions," Zharkova says. The next minimum might give the Earth a chance to reduce adverse effects from global warming."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.