Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Should be fishing
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not often a forum allows you to change the title of your post after the fact. Does that ever lead to problems?

I could type, "do you like fly fishing, yes or no". Wait a few days for the yes answers to pile up and then change the title to "do you like men in tight spandex".

Has this kind of thing ever happened here?

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Some of us would take issue with such foolery. We likely would take issue because of the number of complaints.

Can you edit the title of this thread? Well, can you?

It's not often a forum allows you to change the title of your post after the fact. Does that ever lead to problems?

I could type, "do you like fly fishing, yes or no". Wait a few days for the yes answers to pile up and then change the title to "do you like men in tight spandex".

Has this kind of thing ever happened here?

·
Should be fishing
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some of us would take issue with such foolery. We likely would take issue because of the number of complaints.

Can you edit the title of this thread? Well, can you?
Ummm, yes? At least it shows me I can?

I'm sure people would take issue with that foolery. Just asking if that particular feature has created problems.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.