Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
There are some issues...

Go to My Profile.

Latest Activity: Says "The News Feeds is currently empty." Really???
Discussions: Shows only posts I created. No way to see all my posts or anyone else's for that matter when on their profile???

On Account Details there is a section named "Lure Details" Cute. But this is a fly fishing site. There are no lures applicable to Fly fishing. Not really sure what "Lure Details" is. Did you mean lurid details should be shared like how WFF is crashing....???

Clicked on New Showcase. Screen says I do not have any unread items. Really? I have pages of posts I have never read. The filter is for Unviewed posts. Go to New Posts. Filter is for Unread items. So there is a difference between Unviewed and Unread??? And messages do not on screen do not know the difference. If the software can not make sense of these nuances, how the F%$# do you expect us users to?

It will take awhile to convert over to the new software from a usability standpoint. Just not easy or intuitive at all... Not sure I want to even try for all the effort it will take...

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Security/permissions have changed a lot. Looks like once you post something, it is permanent. This applies to posts on threads as messages/conversations as well. Nice software upgrade by taking two steps back. Yea baby!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
New Showcase is not working as I understand how it should work. Posts since my last access or use of the platform are not showing up in New Showcase but are showing up in New Posts.

Filter for New Showcase is for Unviewed Posts. Filter for Latest Post is Unread Posts. I could see these as different. New Showcase - New posts entered as I was looking at something else. Latest Posts - New posts as something previously entered and I have not read.

Can someone help me out here?

1 - 4 of 5 Posts