Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Washington Native
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 34398 A bunch of us went down to the cow today and did a little trout fishing. It was nice to see everyone and meet some new faces I am sure we cross paths again. Thanks O'RAD!!! I ts's always great to fish with you. The weather was nice, a bit of rain hear and there. The fish were biting pretty good all day on small drys, it was awesome. I caught a fish I am not familiar with can some one ID please.

Cheers everyone.:beer2:

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Annie, did Jason try to talk you out of your waders? It seems he has a thing for wearing women's fishing gear.

·
Eyes to the sky...
2,737 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Hey stupid. Watch who you bash on the XXXX XXXXX
Hey brilliant. I'm bashing OrangeRadish, who did in fact ask me to borrow waders and gladly agreed to wear my wife's instead of wet wading. You've got two guys with the same first name confused, but you are never confused.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its a damn carp. A sucker is anything like from the lil bastards in a fish aquarium to a damn sturgeon they have sucker mouths so I guess a sturgeon is a sucker also. And for that matter a trout are trout no rainbows no cuts and no browns there all just trout. Screw you jason!

·
Smells like low tide.
7,951 Posts
Its a damn carp. A sucker is anything like from the lil bastards in a fish aquarium to a damn sturgeon they have sucker mouths so I guess a sturgeon is a sucker also. And for that matter a trout are trout no rainbows no cuts and no browns there all just trout. Screw you jason!
Hey man, no need to drag everything back down to the level of primordial soup. But I suppose that if you don't have any powers of discrimination....everything looks like a downspout to ya.:rofl:

·
If you tell them, they'll know!
177 Posts
Don't get technical, it's just an ugly bottom fish :)

·
Banned
2,051 Posts
View attachment 34398 A bunch of us went down to the cow today and did a little trout fishing. It was nice to see everyone and meet some new faces I am sure we cross paths again. Thanks O'RAD!!! I ts's always great to fish with you. The weather was nice, a bit of rain hear and there. The fish were biting pretty good all day on small drys, it was awesome. I caught a fish I am not familiar with can some one ID please.

Cheers everyone.:beer2:
Yes I can ID it. It appears you have caugh my brother in law. Did it try to borrow money for a ponzi scheme?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.