Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6,657 Posts
Could've shared a link. Damn Canuck's

· Registered
1,174 Posts
I am really impressed with Dave's writing ability. He's super smart and funny in person.
Dunno about the smart bit but boy did we have a lot of fun discussing the correct and incorrect uses of industrial swearing. As an expat Scotsman I swear without thinking. Funny thing is no one notices unless it's directive then it's offensive, exactly as intended.

I just really liked the fact I met a relative stranger and in minutes we were swapping stories and laughs being quite sober, then we sorted that one out but it's fun when you meet someone and just get on like you've been pals for yrs.

I think age has bit to do with it, where you're both sane and relatively accomplished or competent at 'stuff/life', it goes on from there, nothing to prove but willing to listen, share, discuss and take life lightly without a stick up your arse.

Dave

· Registered
6,657 Posts
I want a fast boat. Mine can barely plane out with two people.

Reactions: Buzzy

· Geriatric Skagit Swinger
8,219 Posts
I just really liked the fact I met a relative stranger and in minutes we were swapping stories and laughs being quite sober,
That was my experience meeting Jeremy also. In my opinion, and it's just a theory at this point, but I believe he's addicted to rib eye steaks. And trying an intervention will only result in getting yourself hooked! :)

Heading to BC this morning!

· Veðrfölnir
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That was my experience meeting Jeremy also. In my opinion, and it's just a theory at this point, but I believe he's addicted to rib eye steaks. And trying an intervention will only result in getting yourself hooked! :)

Heading to BC this morning!
We will meet you early tomorrow (Sunday) morning on Hwy 24!

Can't get out of town until then. Reserved a spot about 100 feet from you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.