Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

deleting posts

702 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Mumbles 
#1 ·
Can a guy do that here? What am I missing ?? How do ya?

#8 ·
Bitterroot did not fish with Mumbles. Where ever I went he went the other way. You should like and appreciate Bitterroot even more now Jim! I don't have a gang. I'm an outsider rarely accepted by anyone, thanks for opening up that long time wound my "friend".

#9 ·
I'm just asking, but why delete something. It's out there, leave it alone. If it is nasty enough the Mods will kill it and you along with it.

I hate it when somebody puts something out there and then they delete it when I'm not here to read it and then it's gone. Hell, it might have been juicy

#14 ·
Don't give him too bad a time, at least he's still fishing. I'm about to the point where I won't need any more equipment for camping or fishing. But it seems I've passed the point where I can use what I've got. Now several of those things will have to be used the first time by somenoe else, I sure was happy when I realised how I had made it easy for my self to get out camping and fishing and now I can't handle it without help. Gary LaFontaine used to give Randall Kaufmann a bad time because he would bring a big husky guy to carry his gear when they packed in to high lakes, called him his sherpa. I could have used one of those long ago. Now I mostly travel here in these words and pages. Thanks for all you write and all of you who do write OMJ too.

#15 ·
Bob, let me know if you need someone to carry some of your gear. I'm too out of shape to be called a sherpa, those folks are truly amazing, but if I can be of service carrying your gear so we can fish then I'm in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.