Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hitting the lower little D tomorrow morning. Its probably going to be a nymphing game, but is there anything else I should have with me? I have been fishing this river alot this year. I personaly beleive it is one of the best hidden gems in my area. That might because I have been fishing it so much, I can usually figure out waht the fish are up to, and get into some. You do have to workd really hard sometimes to hook into a fish if it's a slow day though.

·
Sculpin Enterprises
3,461 Posts
ER, A large population of a nasty, invasive snail has been discovered in Capitol Lake (see news.opb.org/article/6339-new-zealand-snails-invade-olympia/). According to the article, the snails have not been found in the river itself, only in the lake. But there are lots of concerns that the snails could spread elsewhere. This become another piece of the puzzle regarding the debate over retaining Capitol Lake as a freshwater lake or converting it to an estuary.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.