Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This lake is few miles from maltby by Echo lake. I've heard that the cutts take well on chrimond emergers there. Has anybody ever fly fished this lake. What is it like? What fly? How big are the cutts? I basically just want any information possible on this lake. :THUMBSUP Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi, it seems you ask alot of questions on water I have fished, Lost and echo are both very nice small lakes and they have decent fishing at times, although I think now they are both alittle to warm. My daughter caught her first fish on a fly rod at echo this year, in fact our first 5 fish each were doubles. There are some decent holdovers up to about 16 inches, but most will run from 8-10 inches. I like to use hares ears, chironomids and wooley Buggers mostly. The fish I have caught the most out of these lake are rainbows, but I have heard that Lost now has Bass but that is unconfirmed by me, Good luck'
Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.