Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would some kind soul provide directions to the reformatory hole on the Sky? I have some time tomorrow AM and would like to give it a whirl.

By the Way...

My new 16' T&T is awesome. Had it out a few times and I am really getting to like the extra length. Unlike other 16 footers (e.g., esp the Winston Derek Brown models), the T&T seems noticeably lighter. I find myself able to cast the T&T with little more effort than my 14' Sage.

Cheers,

Michael
P.S. Feel free to join me. If I can find the place, I'll probably show up around 10:00 AM or so.

·
Registered
158 Posts
WELL MICHEAL I THINK YOU MEAN HANSON FARM OR CADEMEN SAND AND GRAVEL ANY WAY IT'S NO SECRET. TAKE THE FIRST MONROE EXIT GO ABOUT 1MI AND YOU WILL SEE WHERE THEY KEEP ALL THE SCHOOL BUSSES. TURN RIGHT GO PAST LARO BOATS AND JUST KEEP ON GOING DOWN THE ROAD LOOKING TO YOUR LEFT. IF YOU GO ALL THE WAY TO THE FARM PARK LEAVE $2 BUCKS IN THE BOX AND WALK DOWN. GOOD LUCK !

·
1,411 Posts
Michael,
There's some good water to check out opposite the Reformatory too. Take the Monroe-Duval Rd South for 1/4 (?) Mi and take a right on the Cresent Lake Tualco Road. Follow the road west and take a right on to Tualco Loop road. You will eventually see a sign that shows parking for the Dept of Fishing/Wildlife. There's trails that head to the river with some good spey water for quite a distance upstream. You'll have to keep us posted on your success. I'm going to try to get out this weekend too. Good luck! Rich

·
1,411 Posts
Thats starting from the Lewis Street bridge in Monroe if you were confused on where I started from in the directions.....

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

Last time I was there the farmer in the area had his electric fence wired so watch it if you drive into the Tualco access. You have to get out and take it down to access it,but be sure to put it back.At least that was the way it was the last time to go there.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.