Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Still fly fishing in the PCW
5,371 Posts
Depends on how well I know them but I am generally a hugger. I even get/give hugs to most of our customers after the first few meetings.

So, most buddies get a hug when I first see them but just a high 5 or a "well-done" after a nice fish. However, boy friends usually get a kiss after a fish if we net it for each other, especially if there is a steelhead in the net!

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
...............and this is the guy organizing a spring bash? :rolleyes:
Just imagine Buzzy...

"Plop, Plop, Plop echoes as you work your popper back to shore. The quick take of a large smallmouth and the battle that ensues with lots of hoots and hollering. The fish comes to shore and it's your biggest..."

Follow this up with hugs from more or less strangers? Can the moment be beat?

Spring Bash is definitly pro hug.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Just imagine Buzzy...

"Plop, Plop, Plop echoes as you work your popper back to shore. The quick take of a large smallmouth and the battle that ensues with lots of hoots and hollering. The fish comes to shore and it's your biggest..."

Follow this up with hugs from more or less strangers? Can the moment be beat?

Spring Bash is definitly pro hug.
Now if only that was a big carp on the dry fly. Then maybe I could see the bro hug thing, but never the bro spooner thing.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.