Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on heading out tommorrow for some Olympic mountain trout. Has anybody hit the Hamma Hamma or upper Dosewallips yet this year? I am specifcally curious as to whether the Dose is flowing to hard up above the falls.

Thanks

·
"Chasing Riseforms"
4,977 Posts
I hit the Hamma Hamma about a week ago. It was in good shape, but I didn't see a fish. Was disappointed. I fished there several years ago and had fun catching 8-10" rainbow. I don't remember what month that was. I only spent several hours up there tho. There are some nice pools above the bridge. Cross over and go just a short ways downstream. Good luck. I would like to try it again sometime. Let me know if you find them. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Word! Nice little crick but fishless. Breaks my heart to see so much water with so few fish. Don't know what's up but I guess it's nothin'. I don't live very far away and it would be soooo sweet if she had a bunch of fish.
Bob :thumb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.