·
FUBAR
971 Posts
Awesome! nice fish.

·
Proud to Be Alaskan
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
better not be a planter... Cause if it is someone's been dumping them where they shouldn't be I think the glacial water keeps those fish more silver
here's another from the system

g_smolt, you mean like this (so I used the 5 weight, not a 4 but still, dead drift dry fly):

or this:

or this:

just saying, beads are a last resort, a desperation move for those who count fish in inches instead of fun.

·
Recreational User
1,665 Posts
just saying, beads are a last resort, a desperation move for those who count fish in inches instead of fun.
If that is how you really feel, then why do you post pictures of fish you didn't catch?

You crack me up, kid. You got your ass handed to you good on the AOD forum when you spouted off about your bead fishing expertise...then when you found out that you kinda suck at beading, you take a high-ground moral stance and denounce it.

Beads are a tool, just like dries, nymphs, streamers...they all have their place. As for them being a "last resort", well...99.93% of the folks that actually guide rainbows in AK (unlike yourself) must be wrong then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.