Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
You're only so smart as what you choose to share.
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lost orvis trident 9' 4wt with ross evolution 1.5 in the yakima just upstream of the slab in the miracle mile on river right...slim chance its anywhere near there anymore with the way the yak's been flowing, but if anyone hears about a rig like that found on the yak, let me know. thanks!:dunno :hmmm

·
A collector never stops collecting!
4,846 Posts
Bummer, that sucks! You might want to contact some of the shops that guide on the river. I was just on The Evening Hatch site and they have a listing for a lost fly box. Maybe they would list your outfit for you. Just one more place to let people know.

Bill

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sparse, how are you going to see it? You never fish the Yak!

Greg

"In our family, there is no clear
line between religion and fly
fishing" Norman Maclean

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

There must be something wrong with my brain because when I first read this I thought that a sub was lost on the Yakima. This is what happens when you start to get older. First you brain goes and I forgot what the second thing is.:bawling :bawling

jim

·
Registered
131 Posts
Jim

Your replies just break me up. :beer1 :beer1 :beer1 Perhaps you have to much history around Bremerton and all those Navy people. But you do have to admit what a great way to go fishing if you could find enough water. You would not need a sinking line just trail something out the aft torpedo tube.

:rofl :rofl

Wazoo

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Well I was never in the Navy but I spent the better part of my youth in and around Bremerton. It seems that my dad couldn't stay in any one place so I fished a few places in the area when I was young. Boy that was a very long time ago.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.