Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many moons ago, when I was a member in good standing of Team Rugged and the WWF group, we used to have an annual camp ouy and fish- in at Dry Falls lake. (how's that for a run on sentence)

It's been a few years since I've fished one of my all-time favorite lakes and was wondering if anybody has fished over there recently?.

Are the big Lahontans still easy to catch at Soap Lake?
I'd appreciate any reports in that area.

L.T. :beer1:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mumbles....not sure how I missed that thread.:beathead:
I can't tell ya how happy I am to hear it it fishing so good.
I love that place.
L.T.

·
dirty dog
5,326 Posts
OMJ & LeakyTiki
There are no fish in Soap Lake.
Way to salty (for lack of better terms)
My daughter was on a research project when she was going to school at "Central".
She made a discovery that no one else had.
Soap Lake is a one of a kind environment. There are no other lakes like it in the world.
I know, way more info than needed, sorry.
I'm just proud of my daughter, she now has a PHD in Biochemistry.

·
Just an Old Man
35,202 Posts
OMJ & LeakyTiki
There are no fish in Soap Lake.
Way to salty (for lack of better terms)
My daughter was on a research project when she was going to school at "Central".
She made a discovery that no one else had.
Soap Lake is a one of a kind environment. There are no other lakes like it in the world.
I know, way more info than needed, sorry.
I'm just proud of my daughter, she now has a PHD in Biochemistry.
Didn't I just write that. I thought I did. Maybe you have to read between the lines as I didn't put enough info into what I wrote.

·
Registered
417 Posts
So now back to the question. How is the fishing at Dry Falls Lake? I am heading over there for a week starting May 10th. I hope to fish several of the venues available and then on to Park Lake with my PSFF Club fellows on May 14-16th. I am taking my home built Teardrop Trailer on her maiden fishing voyge. Looking forward to having a good time.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.