Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Ducks or Beavers

1K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Zack Dudley 
#1 ·
Which one would catch a salmon or steelhead for the Rose Bowl?

#2 ·
Either one but you need to fix your duck color scheme a bit, of course then it won't work as well. Just try them and see what happens. I don't know who to root for and my team usually loses. I root for them both at times, against anyone else. Bob

#9 ·
Hate to say it (UW Grad) but the Ducks are something in a world apart this year. Remember back in my day when some national sports (football) caster was asked about his opinion on the Huskies. Answer (as I remember it) was a classic: "They're the only non-NFL team in America." Center line averaged 320 pounds and it went 'up-hill' from there.

Anyone old enough to remember Bob Shorlet (sp?). Blind in one eye, but could put a foot ball 60 yards down field and hit a 'dime at a dead run.' How cool was that!!!!!:thumb:

Life was really good in University, 'back in the day.'

fae

#16 ·
The amazing Duck fly, it has a different color pattern every Saturday! Can someone tie one up with a Swoosh on the side?

My default vote....Go Beav's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.