Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im heading over on Wednesday, if anyone went today and wants to share via PM let me know. If they want to share on the forum thats fine as well... but we don't want to give away ALL our secrets do we?

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Niiiiice, I know where Im heading on Wednesday! I'd bust out tomorrow, but I've got a few appts. that I can't miss, so Wednesday first light Im outta Dodge. Ready to R.S.L.!!!!!!

·
previously micro brew
4,663 Posts
44-46 degrees and there is a 24" brown back in the lake you can catch.....

Best opener weather - cold Monday morning but sun and light overcast skies and little to no ---- for the entire time.

Fishing did not disappoint anyone where we were.

Great trip!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I fished Lenice last weekend(March 6 & 7). I did pretty good for my first time out there. The weather was perfect and there wasn't much wind. I fished chronomids most of the day. I started out in the morning catching a few and I did a stomach pump of the fish and found alot of size 16 and 18 rootbeer colored chonomids. Later in the day a size 16 steel blue tuxedo worked well. In the late after noon fishing slowed down and I switch to a type 3 full sink and slowly retrieved a size 14 peacock soft hackle with a size 18 pheasant tail nymph trailer and had two huge triploids.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.