Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
402 Posts
Sorry - just sold my TFO Mangrove last week to a forum member. Great rod. Hope you find one. I did notice some for sale on eBay. Might be worth checking.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep been watching the few on eBay. I actually was thinking about messaging you to find out if your sale went through, wish I had been looking for one last week!

· Registered
21 Posts
I have a SWS Hardy Zephurs 8wt 9ft 375.00 Firm shipped (US) that is in awesome shape and is an awesome rod. The only reason I am selling it is because I want a 10wt Sage One. and do not need two 8wts. My other 8wt was a gift from my wife so I can not sell that. I am sure you know why Check out you tube the do a challenge with the Zephrus and NRX

· Senior Moment
5,467 Posts
Good deal on an Echo Edge 7wt. I'd let you try it out but see you're a long walk away. I know that some guides on the coast are using it as a client rod for steelhead, if that's any gauge.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I'm a pretty good walk from you. I really wish your Edge was an 8wt, I'd be all over it. I'm putting together a setup for my trip to the Bahamas in a few weeks and just picked up an 8wt reel and line.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.