Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry - just sold my TFO Mangrove last week to a forum member. Great rod. Hope you find one. I did notice some for sale on eBay. Might be worth checking.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep been watching the few on eBay. I actually was thinking about messaging you to find out if your sale went through, wish I had been looking for one last week!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a SWS Hardy Zephurs 8wt 9ft 375.00 Firm shipped (US) that is in awesome shape and is an awesome rod. The only reason I am selling it is because I want a 10wt Sage One. and do not need two 8wts. My other 8wt was a gift from my wife so I can not sell that. I am sure you know why Check out you tube the do a challenge with the Zephrus and NRX

·
Senior Moment
5,472 Posts
Good deal on an Echo Edge 7wt. I'd let you try it out but see you're a long walk away. I know that some guides on the coast are using it as a client rod for steelhead, if that's any gauge.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I'm a pretty good walk from you. I really wish your Edge was an 8wt, I'd be all over it. I'm putting together a setup for my trip to the Bahamas in a few weeks and just picked up an 8wt reel and line.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.