Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived at 6:30 to find the boat launch and parking lot closed because the city of Mukilteo was preparing for the weekend festivities.

Luckily I found a place to park, geared up and headed to the beach to find it all to myself..

Searched up and down the beach for signs of activity and briefly spotted one jumper within casting distance farther along the shore.

Soon afterwards three other gentlemen showed up, one of them a guide from Avid Angler who was having a nice chat with the other two on how to fish the beach. After a brief conversation with the three of them (the typical "any success here lately? / what's been working for you?" line) I wished them good luck and continued on my way.

The water looked perfect this morning. Casting out a popper I was able to get a small cuttie interested in my offering close to shore, no take, and that was it.

Aside from a very large Hershel following my every footstep from about 50 yards out and convincing me that my efforts in his presence were fruitless, it was a very relaxing morning.

Hopefully others out there were more successful today...

·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was is Ben?
Eric I didn't get the guys name since I didn't want to interfere with his time helping others.

He wears glasses and has that "definitely hasn't shaved in a while" beard if that helps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.