Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Slainte
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are folks! First edition WFF patch and Team Rugged patch. They have an iron-on backing that is great to use before you sew the edges.

I will have some at the Fly Fishing Show on Saturday in Bellevue and will mail the rest to those who send $3.00 per patch and a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

WFF Patch
3309 108th St. SE
Everett, WA 98208

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/dc/user_files/357.jpg

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow. I can't believe this "Team Rugged" thing has gone this far. This is too funny!

No, what am I saying, its ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that members of team rugged can be easily identified to the public. Patches such as this follow in the natural progression of the stupid and feeble attempt of fish conquest by Team Rugged!

Sparse

Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by.
(Sir Izaak Walton)

·
Slainte
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have thought it would be obvious the esteem that the TR patches have, not unlike the Purple Heart or Silver Star...RIGHT?

Stupid and feeble are hardly adjectives that come to my mind...(I'm not allowed to post the ones that are!)

}( ;) :eek :thumb :rofl

Roper,

Tie me, Fly me, Whip me, Strip me.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

I like the one for the web site and would be proud to wear it on my fishing vest. But I'm too meek for the team rugged part.

Jim

·
Oncorhynchus clarki clarki
260 Posts
Well I don't reply to any post that often but I am a daily reader on the page. I think the patches look great, I also would be proud to wear one.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
3 bucks...what the heck...You told me they only cost you 42 cents each, so whats going on here...are you trying to get rich on a bunch of poor innocent fly fishing people that only want to advertise and support this wonderful forum we have here....and not to mention a SASE :p.

What about paypal??

Serious side now: they turned out better than I had envisioned and MUCH thanks goes out to the man who has put forth so much time and effort :thumb :thumb :thumb

~Patrick ><>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.