Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Justified
4,940 Posts
This topic reminds of a commercial.

The one where a guy has this thing stuck in his head, and can't figure out why he has a headache.

The solution is (and has been) so obvious, but we keep electing the same people into positions of power, who ultimately decide for us, "what's best for us".

What's the definition of insanity again?

·
Registered
248 Posts
This issue needs serious consideration and investigation by all .
The monied interests in this country have shifted their focus from the national political arena to local and state. That is where the real power lies and is the soft underbelly. This is one of their focal points, transfer and develop.

Great post Rob.

Reactions: Paul_

·
Registered
327 Posts
actually SFR
Thank you, thank you, and thank you for posting. Reminds of how a lot of revenue that is generated by the Pittman Robertson Act which I believe taxes fire arms, ammunition, fishing equipment, licenses, and other outdoor equipment and was intended to fund the outdoor activities we participate in and the conservation efforts that are so important was robbed by congress and put into the "General Fund". It's called "money laundering".

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Thank you, thank you, and thank you for posting. Reminds of how a lot of revenue that is generated by the Pittman Robertson Act which I believe taxes fire arms, ammunition, fishing equipment, licenses, and other outdoor equipment and was intended to fund the outdoor activities we participate in and the conservation efforts that are so important was robbed by congress and put into the "General Fund". It's called "money laundering".
Good analogy... they perfected it on Social Security :rolleyes:.

No video showing, but suspect it has to do with the proposed sale of public lands to states? If so, bad idea, it's not yours to sell, so keep your effing hands off our (public) property!! :mad: If that's not the subject, my apologies, but my position still stands.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.