Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a magical experience Fly fishing on a river today. I Was fishing a small red nymph with a pink indicator right on a fast seam when a nice cutty slammed my indicator hard!!!! So I immediately grabbed a giant orange stimmy. First cast right where the fast water meets the slow water and that cutty smakcked it sooooo hard I barely had to do anything to set the hook. Fight was on I was using 5x and 3wt and my rod was immediately fully bent my adrenaline was flowing this is small water so I didn’t want to loose him behind a boulder. I finally got him in my net after about a minute of hard fighting. Just one of those special days where it all comes together all your skills were used and you catch an awesome westlope cutthroat

Attachments

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bunch of passive aggressive clowns on this site.

crusty old idiots living in 1965 like there isn’t internet instagram and a million magazines blowing out every river system in Washington

It wasn’t a report it was an awesome experience where it all came together and I wanted to share it with other like minded fisherman but guess only in Washington the no fun police will show you’ve got to be a descendant of uncle jay inslee?

Next time I’ll give you GPS coordinates of my foot up your ass. How that for hot spotting sheriff Dustin?

· Banned
9 Posts

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts

crusty old idiots living in 1965 like there isn't internet instagram and a million magazines blowing out every river system in Washington

It wasn't a report it was an awesome experience where it all came together and I wanted to share it with other like minded fisherman but guess only in Washington the no fun police will show you've got to be a descendant of uncle jay inslee?

Next time I'll give you GPS coordinates of my foot up your ass. How that for hot spotting sheriff Dustin?
Your skin must be a little thin. It was his form of fun. Just let it go.

Your lucky, it could of been a lot worse.

· Banned
5,061 Posts

crusty old idiots living in 1965 like there isn't internet instagram and a million magazines blowing out every river system in Washington

It wasn't a report it was an awesome experience where it all came together and I wanted to share it with other like minded fisherman but guess only in Washington the no fun police will show you've got to be a descendant of uncle jay inslee?

Next time I'll give you GPS coordinates of my foot up your ass. How that for hot spotting sheriff Dustin?
you realize i was joking and i gave you a compliment.... who pissed in your cheerios? maybe you missed the part where i said "just kidding, thanks for the report"

welcome to the internet forums

YouMad.jpg

· North Bend, WA
4,867 Posts

Bitch, please.

· Banned
9 Posts
Hey old guy zoom in the font to 200% so you can read this I think your going to like it.

I'd rather be thin skinned and challenge the status quo after getting several messages about my posting "etiquette"
and a passive aggressive comment about my location than be the guy on the blog policing everyone's posts. I'm sure your well liked on here from the looks of it, but I can also guarantee that a lot of people roll their eyes when you feel you need to interject your old views on every freaking thread. So I'll do it because I'm new and I'm going to delete my account after I know you've read this anyways

It's very fitting in 2020 that I get several messages immediately after my post about the info I had in there followed by a lebron James type of passive aggressive comment about my gps coordinates. Dustin was clearly trying to imply I'm one of those new idiots who's going to blow out every secret spot in Washington.
You guys are Paranoid shit lol probably the same type who wears masks and gloves and a hazmat suit while driving alone in their Prius you know the type im describing.

god-forbid the new guy Ishoots back another passive aggressive comment his way and I'm labeled thin skinned hahaha or maybe I'm going out on a limb here I'm willing to call out peoples BS.

There was nothing wrong with my post except for two 85 year olds thought it was 1951 " if you don't talk all your fishing secrets will stay secrets." Which was true then but definitely not now.

its 2020 dude chill out you can find anything about any river you want right this second through google.

The [redacted] river is big and long and one hash tag isn't going to expose the river. I hiked my ass off into a pretty remote box canyon for that fish and it had every element of an awesome experience so I wanted to share. Wanted to find a platform that wasn't social media but was fish specific. Off one post I've gotten multiple private messages lol

This is why the internet is garbage it gives everyone an opinion when sometimes they should just stay in their own damn lane.

but because of douche bags like you and Dustin I'm reminded why I never screw with the internet and blogs. A bunch of blow hards trying to be THE PC police.

next time I catch a fish I'll actually post the GPS coordinates just so I can give half this site a heart attack Leaving the other half of the site to people who actually want to hear stories and see awesome pictures from their home state and don'twant to get into an etiquettebattle

✌ Snowflake

· Registered
5,986 Posts
Hey old guy zoom in the font to 200% so you can read this I think your going to like it.

I'd rather be thin skinned and challenge the status quo after getting several messages about my posting "etiquette"
and a passive aggressive comment about my location than be the guy on the blog policing everyone's posts. I'm sure your well liked on here from the looks of it, but I can also guarantee that a lot of people roll their eyes when you feel you need to interject your old views on every freaking thread. So I'll do it because I'm new and I'm going to delete my account after I know you've read this anyways

It's very fitting in 2020 that I get several messages immediately after my post about the info I had in there followed by a lebron James type of passive aggressive comment about my gps coordinates. Dustin was clearly trying to imply I'm one of those new idiots who's going to blow out every secret spot in Washington.
You guys are Paranoid shit lol probably the same type who wears masks and gloves and a hazmat suit while driving alone in their Prius you know the type im describing.

god-forbid the new guy Ishoots back another passive aggressive comment his way and I'm labeled thin skinned hahaha or maybe I'm going out on a limb here I'm willing to call out peoples BS.

There was nothing wrong with my post except for two 85 year olds thought it was 1951 " if you don't talk all your fishing secrets will stay secrets." Which was true then but definitely not now.

its 2020 dude chill out you can find anything about any river you want right this second through google.

The American river is big and long and one hash tag isn't going to expose the river. I hiked my ass off into a pretty remote box canyon for that fish and it had every element of an awesome experience so I wanted to share. Wanted to find a platform that wasn't social media but was fish specific. Off one post I've gotten multiple private messages lol

This is why the internet is garbage it gives everyone an opinion when sometimes they should just stay in their own damn lane.

but because of douche bags like you and Dustin I'm reminded why I never screw with the internet and blogs. A bunch of blow hards trying to be THE PC police.

next time I catch a fish I'll actually post the GPS coordinates just so I can give half this site a heart attack Leaving the other half of the site to people who actually want to hear stories and see awesome pictures from their home state and don'twant to get into an etiquettebattle

✌ Snowflake
Nose Mouth Beard Jaw Gesture

· Banned
5,061 Posts

The American river is big and long and one hash tag isn't going to expose the river. I hiked my ass off into a pretty remote box canyon for that fish and it had every element of an awesome experience so I wanted to share. Wanted to find a platform that wasn't social media but was fish specific. Off one post I've gotten multiple private messages lol

✌ Snowflake
so whats the name of your other account? tonypro?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.