Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you had any favorite fishing links that you would like to share. I've found that often the best thing about forums like this is that you get to share valuable online info...As of now, I don't really have any good links for fishing...but if you want Biblical Language, Book or Text Criticism Links let me know...I got a ton (hence the Geek handle):7

Tight Lines,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GreekGeek
AKA Matt Williams
[email protected]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

Go to the home page of this site and look up Forums & lists. It will hook you up with a few good ones. All it takes is a little searching and you can find just about anything that you want.

Jim

·
Registered
578 Posts
Matt,

pugetsoundflyfishing.com: Run by a guy named Chris West, fantastic local salt water site. Many, many fly patterns, with pics and instructions, specie info, nice layout, design; easy navigation.

waflyfishers.com Pretty good, hasn't been updated for a while... it has an active forum

worleybuggerflyco.com, theeveninghatch.com, and redsflyshop.com: good sites for Yakima River info, with frequent reports, flow info, etc.

garybulla.com (or .org, maybe). S. Cal. fly fisher, specializes in fly fishing in surf, also guides trips in Baja. If this URL is wrong, google Gary Bulla.

flyfishing.about.com good fly pattern archive

These are my faves! :thumb

Tom

·
Registered
953 Posts
My tastes run to spey flies, atlantic salmon fly tying and steelhead. These sites also haven't been mentioned elsewhere.

www.qualityflies.com - Steelhead spey flies for sale by Canadian tyer Gerald Bartsch.

www.wwdoak.com - Fly fishing site run by shop in Doaktown, New Brunswick. 175 Thumbnails of atlantic salmon flies.

www.salmonflyclassics.com - Different atlantic salmon tyers are showcased.

www.rareandunusual.com - The website of The Compleat Sportsman magazine - the best angling publication in print.

www.kensawada.com - Japanese website run by atlantic salmon fly dresser. Trout, char and atlantic salmon and fishing adventures in Japan and around the world. This site also sponsors an annual Atlantic Salmon Fly Dressing contest. The English will give you a laugh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.