Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to finance other toys, so looking to unload the following items. All prices are OBO. Buyer pays shipping, I'll cover Paypal fees. I can't take any pictures till this weekend, however I'm very accurate with the descriptions and I'm sure a few people here would provide positive references when dealing with me...

Sage Z Axis 5100 4 piece. Excellent condition- $450

TFO Deer Creek 11' 4wt switch. Bought this used from another forum with the intent to use it in the salt, but just haven't used it enough. It has some darkening on the cork, and a few minor scuffs, but overall very good condition. $200

Hardy Uniqua #3- Brand new in box with blank warranty card. Bought this to use on a recently acquired 7 wt single hander, but then purchased a Nautilus so this has sat in the box. Honestly don't know too much about these reels, though I did read plenty of good reviews on this site. Neoprene pouch also included. $100

Echo Classic 9' 8 wt. Bought it used and have never fished it. Great condition, only mild darkening of the cork. Factory rod case included- $75

St. Croix Avid 8' 6" 5 wt- Excellent condition. Beautiful green blank. $100

PM me for any interest. Can take pics with my g/f's camera this weekend if needed.

Nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.