Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Physhicist
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Sage 490-2 LL demo blank from a member here. It has the reel seat and grip installed. Anyone here want to wrap and finish the guides for me? Will pay for the work to be done. Lynnwood/Seattle/Kent area so I don't have to ship it. I'm not looking for an extravagent finished product, just something durable and fishable.

Let me know if you're interested. I have built a rod or two in the past that were very nice but enjoy fishing more than I do building a rod or wooden DB.

·
Physhicist
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the guides and my business is in Kent. Dropping it off in your area wouldn't be a problem. Thanks, I'll PM you either tonight or tomorrow. Got a meeting to head to now.

And no, I'm not too lazy to do it myself. I can't find any of my rod building supplies after a couple different moves.

Dave

·
Physhicist
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offers.

James, how's the steelheading been. Met you one time at HMSP 2 or 3 years ago along with the rest of the gang. Yellow lab and green Super Puma (and a couple 1/5 of Cuervo).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.