Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first winter native chrome that decided my fly looked good on the wonderful rod/reel that Lotec Joe just sold me. Two big jumps before calming down enough to come to me. I was able to snap a quick shot of it before letting it go.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Over The Hill Gang Member
292 Posts
I had to sell the rod & reel. I used the money to pay for the guitar I bought on a credit card while my wife was in the hospital. I'm really glad Mike put it to use doing what it was intended for. Thanks for posting the picture Mike.

·
1,411 Posts
That's fantastic Mike. Will make an awesome picture you can proudly frame on your wall at home...
Congratulations!

Richard

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the congrats and great words of praise. The pic really does not show the beuatiful of that fish to it's fullest extent. The excitement and heart pounding I felt almost matched the quality of this native. The fish was really thick as well. I've been very fortunate with having incredible fly fishing folks mentoring me along.

Hope to see you at the river...

Cheers
Mike

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
WOW!!! ditto all of the above. Hope my rod has one of those in it. Don't forget how Do it again.

·
Stickin' pigs.
126 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.