Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Cabelas offers one,I'm not shure if it's the same or not but I think it is. Go to www.cabelas.com and doa search for item #TN-31-6266, they call it a "Landing Hand" and it's $17.99. Hope this helps you out. You can also look in their Flyfishing 2002 Catalog on page #57, Its on the third from the top on the L.H. side of the page.
Later,
Bryan :THUMBSUP

·
Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
5,673 Posts
It's in the Orvis catalog too, it is the Landing Hand but they call it something else. It's not terribly photogenic but it tails fish beautifully without harm, and with allot less squeezing pressure to hang onto them. More and more though, I just cradle the fish in the water for the photo, and then let them slip away when theyre ready. No need to hoist them up triumphantly, it's just ego and it hurts them to be out of the water, even for a minute.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Hello, was wondering where can I get this "Fish Tailing Glove" seen in the pic. There is also a 3' strechable coil that you can attach to your vest,etc.
I've searched everywhere for this, knowhere to be found. Can something like this be made? Thanks for the help.

"Follow Me and I will make you fishers of Men"
Matthew 4:19

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.