Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share some pics my 9 yr took of me fishing. I was not aware that he had an eye for it!

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
What kind of socks are you wearing? Leg warmers? Seriously? Nice photos, challenge the boy to keep on taking them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those aren't my legs actually. I'm riding a chicken!

Oh and Mimbles, along with other things I forgot on this trip, gravel gaurds were one of them. I had to do the 'ol "Up ond Over" with my wading socks.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Those aren't my legs actually. I'm riding a chicken!

Oh and Mimbles, along with other things I forgot on this trip, gravel gaurds were one of them. I had to do the 'ol "Up ond Over" with my wading socks.
I gotcha there Oldskull, you musta been a star in flashdance or something..."he's a maniac"!

·
Just swimming around, chasing fish in Beervana
65 Posts
Can I borrow your kid errrrgh.... photographer? Those are damn nice shots for someone of that age! Plus, I always forget my camera...

Jeff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, ok, ok, I know,....at this point I'm just brag'n about my kid. When I went back through my computer to organize my pics, I found a few more my kid took that were not in sequential order on the camera (How in the _____ does that happen?). I almost missed them.

Anyway, I thought I'd share two more. Sorry for the large files. :hmmm:

P.S. Thanx for all the kudos guys.........made my kid feel pretty special. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.