Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I live in North East Vancover and can fish every morning till about 2:30 pm. I will fish with anybody that wont kill me and maybe even people who might try. I just love fishing. I got a small 4wd truck and im willing to drive as far as I must in reason. Everybody on this forum proabally kicks my ass at fishing. I dont believe in steelhead and think its a mythical fish perhaps on the level of say, bigfoot or the easter bunny, but enjoy fishin for them anyway. Im really interested in fishing with people better than me and picking up a trick or two. I know a thing or two about a thing or two and always have a good time fishing. Contact me.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I have yet to see either one but I know sasquatch is out there. I know that he is always lurking out in the woods just beyond my visibility spectrum. Someday I bet I will see sasquatch, probably never see steelie though. :ANGRY

~Patrick

·
Registered
177 Posts
Steelhead are certainly real as I've caught one. But, just this last year I was able to get a sasquatch to rise to a waked rusty-bomber. So I know that they're real.

Cheers,

Michael

P.S. I have a friend who gear fishes for Sasquatch. He trolls the peninsula roads using a 6/0 hook affixed to a coyote spoon trailed from a 00 flasher. He won't tell me his secret spots, but I know he's hooked at least ten and landed one.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Now that's the hard part, landing one. When you get him hooked, squatch will usually take off like a bat out of hell. He'll wrap your line around a tree and bust ya off. I've been wanting to try a new tecnique where I drag a 8,000 lb winch cable behind my rig about a 100 yds back. I'm thinking about using a jelly donut for bait. The real hard part is figuring out the correct trolling speed. :DEVIL YT

·
Registered
273 Posts
Be careful with that jelly donut bait. You might catch a cop or a game warden and I think the season for them is closed already. If you do catch one by accident, remember to turn them on their back to immobilize them and then pour coffee down their throat in order to revive them prior to release.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.