Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, now I got you on your seat and on the key board. I fished the Sammamish sough or river. I was using a Dorber 2wt with a Fishion reel and a prince nymph. I caught a 8.5 to 9in cutthrout trout. It was a great day to get out. The cutthrout was just icing on the cake. Sorry for no pictures but the computer won't down load from the camera.

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Sorry, now I got you on your seat and on the key board. I fished the Sammamish sough or river. I was using a Dorber 2wt with a Fishion reel and a prince nymph. I caught a 8.5 to 9in cutthrout trout. It was a great day to get out. The cutthrout was just icing on the cake. Sorry for no pictures but the computer won't down load from the camera.
You know. I have the same problem. When I got my cell phone I down loaded it the soft ware into the Computer, And I could download pictures. But lately I can't down load anything from it anymore. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe. One of the updates from Microsoft deleted it, or put some kind of block on it. I don't have anything else to base it on. And I tried to down load my old software, but it wouldn't work. Now I have to carry a camera around with me. I don't like to get my camera washed down.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the rod. It is a slow action rod. I do alot of single spey with it. I fish alot of streams. Not to much room to cast. I got it off ultralight flyfishing site. I use 2 to 3wt lines, just depends on how I'm going to fish. But have heard some fisherman go up to 4wt lines. It just depends on you casting style!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.