Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Culling the herd and have some free fishing books in search of a new owner. I live in Kirkland. You pick them up and they're yours.

Salmon Flies Their Character, Style and Dressing by Poul Jorgenson. 1978 edition. This and Pryce-Tannant's book should be your Bible if you tie full dress atlantic salmon flies.

Rivers and Lochs of Scotland by Bruce Sandison andTrout Lochs of Scotland by Bruce Sandison. These books were a great resource when I researched a trip to Scotland.

What Fish See: Understanding Optics and Color Shifts for Designing Lures and Flies by Colin Kageyama. An optician who studies the science behind what fish see.
Book Publication Font Advertising Art

Reactions: Adam Saarinen
G

·
I would gladly pay shipping if you would consider the trouble. Understand if not.

Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Culling the herd and have some free fishing books in search of a new owner. I live in Kirkland. You pick them up and they're yours.

Salmon Flies Their Character, Style and Dressing by Poul Jorgenson. 1978 edition. This and Pryce-Tannant's book should be your Bible if you tie full dress atlantic salmon flies.

Rivers and Lochs of Scotland by Bruce Sandison andTrout Lochs of Scotland by Bruce Sandison. These books were a great resource when I researched a trip to Scotland.

What Fish See: Understanding Optics and Color Shifts for Designing Lures and Flies by Colin Kageyama. An optician who studies the science behind what fish see.
View attachment 168229
How much for them shoes...?? ;)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would gladly pay shipping if you would consider the trouble. Understand if not.

Thanks, Mark
Mark, they're yours. I'll look into shipping. Send me a private message with your address and I'll let you know how much shipping is.

Reactions: Eric Denny
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.