Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!!
I am in the Navy stationed here in Everett and I have some leave coming up. I of course will be spending as much time on the N. Stilly before we deploy again. I will be on the river from the 17- 25 which is my time off. I welcome anyone that wants to spend some time on the water to shoot me a line and lets meet up and toss the fly. I usually fish alone as not many people in the Navy fish or even remotely skilled in the sport. I am new on this site so hit me up here or @ [email protected]

Cheers,

Ty

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Take along a thermometer and keep an eye on water temperatures. The gauge at Oso is already showing afternoon temperatures in the mid to upper sixties; as the temperature approaches seventy degrees it's probably best to leave the fish be. The water will be coolest in the mornings and moreso upriver than down. Hopefully things are going to cool down toward the end of the week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Preston,
Thanks for the two cents!! I am amazed how warm the water is now from a month ago when I last fished it. I have been out to sea this whole time. Hmmmm maybe need to find bigger cooler water......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.