Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to fish the San Poil near Republic or Crab Creek north of Ritzville. Haven't been before and wondering if anyone can tell me about them, especially this time of year? Much run off? Any suggestions on where to enter? Much appreciated.

·
Outa here
1,155 Posts
Runoff and brush on the SanPoil this time of year. Pick up a gazeteer or stop at USFS stations for access info. Crab Ck. where you're going has lots of ticks this time of year, access easy. Check BLM website for property ownership and access.. Enjoy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interested to hear responses about Crab Creek north of Ritzville
Me too! From Google Earth it doesn't look any larger than a drainage ditch. Not sure if it's (North of Ritzville) the right spot but it's the easiest drive (3 hours) for me from Canada. I bought my Washington State license as most of our creeks and streams for walk and wade are closed up here until June 15. I'll take any suggestions within a couple of hours of Spokane.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I´m looking for partners to go fishing in PATAGONIA, Argentina. I have a villa there. Usually we catch trouts of 2 o 3 kg. I can organize an excepcional week, fishing in river or lakes. We can eat the tradicional asado also. Live an experience in to the wild or enjoy the spa of de Arelauquen Country Club. If anyone is interested, let me know an wecan star to plan the trip.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts