Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Flaccid Member
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish Cat 4LCS -- SOLD

Stillwater Round Boat -- this was my first tube i bought when i was 15 with lawn mowing money. used it a handful of times and hated the round boat style and "took possession" of my dad's u-boat style float tube. held onto it as a back up and for packing into mountain lakes. the entire thing is inflatable, and therefore can be deflated and packed into a backpack. it has straps that once inflated, can be thrown on your back and carried as well.

for its age its in amazing shape. $50 and i'll billie mays a set of fins. PICK UP ONLY

Sage Launch 590-4 and Ross Evolution 3 -- this combo has been fished no doubt about it. not only do both these items still have a lot of life, but should they fail both companies have outstanding customer service reputations and will repair both these products for the length of your life. some call that a lifetime warranty.

i rarely pick up this combo anymore and it would make a killer first setup for someone lookin to chase local trout. this rod has a lot of mojo and some of my best SRC's and pass lake browns have fallen victim to the launch! $200obo with rod tube and reel pouch, will ship in the US

i'll post some pics soon!

·
Registered
53 Posts
FS - - Float Tubes, Fins, and 5wt combo

Hi
I am definitely interested. Wondering if you have any Scotty mounts ie. anchor, rod holders, fishfinder?
I can pick up on Wed.
Dave
604 459-9988

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.